Hannah practices in LGWM's Health Care and General Liability Practice Groups. She has a varied practice with concentrations in healthcare, workers’ compensation and general liability defense. Hannah also has experience defending automobile negligence claims.
The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- Recipient, Justice Janie L. Shores Scholarship Award
- Recipient, Order of the Samaritan Award
- Recipient, Dean’s Community Service Award
- President, Dorbin Association
- Member, Elder Law Legal Clinic
The University of Alabama, B.A. in Communication, magna cum laude
- Minor in Creative Writing
- Alpha Lambda Delta, Lambda Pi Eta, and Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society