LGWM has a long history of serving as counsel for hospitals, long term care, hospice, and home health agencies. We represent physicians, dentists, nurses, therapists, and other health care providers. LGWM also has extensive experience in defending medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers involved in individual lawsuits and class actions. We strive to conduct detailed and thorough evaluations of health care claims and develop strategies for case management. We retain qualified experts to consult and evaluate claims early on. Our staff stands ready to defend medical and health care claims from start to finish.
- Represented a hospital in personal injury claim arising from alleged improper administration of medication.
- Represented emergency physician in case arising from alleged failure to diagnose stroke.
- Represented optometrist in medical malpractice case arising from alleged failure to diagnose and treat infection.
- Represented numerous health care providers in actions arising from alleged improper patient care before Alabama Professional Boards.
- Represented medical clinic in wrongful death claim alleging failure to treat abnormal test results.
- Represented home health provider in claim alleging serious personal injury resulting from in- home therapy services.
- Represented laboratory client in claim alleging improper evaluation and reporting of lab results.
- Represented hospice company in wrongful death claim arising from alleged improper evaluation and treatment of patient.
- Represented distributor in claim alleging placement of improper and defective medical device.